While furnaces are meant to last approximately 15-20 years, many don’t make it that long because of improper maintenance and care over the years. We want your furnace to function to the best of its abilities for as long as possible. Learn more about the benefits of a regular furnace maintenance schedule with us. Our professional and knowledgeable HVAC technicians will help lengthen the lifespan of your furnace.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
By scheduling an annual or twice-yearly maintenance service, you can improve the function and lifespan of your furnace. Regular furnace maintenance will also do the following:
- Reduce repairs—Through regular check-ups and inspections, we can catch any problems before they become major issues. This will save you time and money on unpleasant repairs in the future.
- Improve the energy efficiency—We’ll clean and inspect all parts of your furnace to ensure that it is working as efficiently as possible all year long.
- Keep you safe—Since your furnace requires gas and heat to function, it comes with certain risks. If not working properly, it can lead to the release of carbon monoxide or another emergency. We’ll make sure it never gets the chance to do so.
- Ensure proper airflow—We’ll inspect your entire heating system to make sure that your furnace has the required airflow to work properly and efficiently.
- Maintain the manufacturer’s warranty—Many furnace manufacturers require an annual furnace tune-up to maintain the warranty. If your furnace isn’t properly taken care of, the warranty can become void altogether.
Give us a call or contact us through our online form to learn more about furnace maintenance or to schedule an appointment with us.