Our HVAC technicians are experts when it comes to furnaces, heaters and air conditioning systems. We’re firm believers in preventative maintenance and we’ll ensure your equipment is running as efficiently as possible.
While furnaces are meant to last approximately 15-20 years, many don’t make it that long because of improper maintenance and care over the years. Our professional and knowledgeable HVAC technicians will help lengthen the lifespan of your furnace.
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Scheduling an annual or twice yearly maintenance checkup will improve the function and lifespan of a furnace. It will also:
- Reduce repairs - Catch problems before they become major issues.
- Improve energy efficiency - We’ll clean and inspect all parts of the furnace to ensure it is working efficiently.
- Keep you safe - Since a furnace requires gas and heat to function, it comes with certain risks. If not working properly, it can lead to the release of carbon monoxide or another emergency. We’ll make sure it never gets the chance to do so.
- Ensure proper airflow - We’ll inspect your entire heating system to make sure that your furnace has the required airflow to work properly and efficiently.
- Maintain the manufacturer’s warranty - Many furnace manufacturers require an annual furnace tune-up to maintain the warranty.
Heater maintenance is useful for making sure a heating system is working efficiently throughout the year. If it is not working properly, a heating system can not only leave you feeling cold, but it can produce dangerous carbon monoxide.
The Benefits of Heater Maintenance
We provide affordable and timely maintenance. All of our technicians are fully licensed and insured and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to heating systems. Here are some of the benefits of regular maintenance:
- Improved air quality - We’ll clean air filters and blowers to make sure dust and other particles are not being blown into your air.
- Dial in your thermostat - We’ll inspect the thermostat to ensure it’s working properly and that the settings are optimized.
- Perform an electrical safety check - All electrical connections will be looked at to make sure there aren’t any issues.
- Take care of minor issues that might lead to bigger problems- For example, we’ll inspect the fan belt for any rips or cracks, and lubricate the blower motor.
In between maintenance services, call us if you notice any leaks, abnormal noises, strange odors or the color of the pilot light changes to yellow (indicating a problem).
With regular maintenance and care, your air conditioning system will be reliable and energy efficient. You can trust our skilled technicians to keep your cooling equipment in top shape.
The Benefits of AC Maintenance
Our technicians are experts in many types of air conditioning systems and can help keep yours maintained. Here are some of the benefits of scheduling maintenance with us:
- Improved air quality - We’ll replace dirty or clogged air filters.
- Increased efficiency - We’ll inspect, clean and adjust coil fins to improve airflow and make the unit operate more efficiently.
- Longer lifespan - The fewer replacements you need to worry about, the less money it will cost you in the long run.
- Take care of minor issues that might lead to bigger problems - We’ll fix any issues we notice right away so they don’t become a bigger problem.
to schedule maintenance with one of our HVAC specialists.